Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results

Subject: Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 12:18:34 EDT

>However, I do wonder how much the winning was influences by who the judges
>were. For example, I know Jim O'Rourke knows and has worked with about 6
>of the people on the list and I believe is even included in Ralf Wehowsky's
>work "Tulpas" (which is a 5 CD set with many artists featured).

An interesting point of fact is that the competition rules specify that the
jury members can nominate works that were not submitted.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca