Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results

Subject: Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results
From: a l an b am f o rd (alanb@lavalink.com.au)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 10:00:56 EDT

gabbling on about Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results DC was heard to mutter...

> > gabbling on about Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results DC was heard to
> > mutter...
>
> ???
>
> > perhaps you've not listened yet to Aphex Twins new release... Ep only at
> > the moment.. called Windowlicker... have a close listen...its not
> > techno...
>
> What's with assumption that my response was somehow anti-techno or even
> solely concerned with some fictitious techno invasion?

didnt say it was anti techno...just responding to the comments that
appeared in the discussion...

didnt read your original post... read Erics response...

ab
"Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds"
Wild Bill Shakespeare.