STUDENT NEEDS ADVICE

Subject: STUDENT NEEDS ADVICE
From: dave solursh (dsolursh@georgian.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 08:30:31 EDT

        Hello other list members, I am in need of some advice regarding
post bachlor education. I am curently a student of Concordia University,
hoping to graduate next spring. My degree will be a BFA in Integrative
music studies, and I have concentrated my learning in the electroacoustic
and music technology courses. My goals are to create sound and music for
films and T.V. as well as create soundscapes and music for please. I
would love to take my studies to the next level and would love to move to
another part of the world. I am most interested in programs (M.A.'s)
offered in Scottland or Ireland and would love info on programs offered
anywhere in the world. Sadly enough I have only a command of the english
language and would need a University that teaches subjects in english.
Thankx for the help. Little (Skwerely) Dave.

LITTLE DAVE 0 0
                         /
                       (----)
                         \/