ea in Japan

Subject: ea in Japan
From: Jean-Marc Pelletier (gustave@generation.net)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 18:26:38 EDT

I will be moving to Japan this summer and I was wondering if anyone on this list could help me find information about the ea scene over there.
What are the cities where there is the most activity? What are the main schools? Who are some of the most active/influencial composers?
Does anyone know of web resources where I could find out more?

****Jean-Marc Pelletier****
**Music & Sound Design**

"Il est plus facile de penser que l'on ne pense pas, que de ne pas penser que l'on pense. - Le Chat"