Re: NY ea presenters

Subject: Re: NY ea presenters
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 18:39:40 EDT

>"New York area" is a very big place. Could you be more specific?
>Also, the term "electroacoustic" needs to be defined; e.g., are you
>referring primarily to solo tape music concerts, or are you also
>including live-electronic performance?

I was interested in the kind of activity in general and perhaps also in how
electroacoustic is defined there.

However, it would be nice to know who is currently programming acousmatic work.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca