BP hit in Oz (fwd)

Subject: BP hit in Oz (fwd)
From: KEVIN AUSTIN (KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 07:42:15 EDT

Subj: RE: Parmegiani in Sydney

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:20:34 -0500
From: David Worrall <drw@stimpy.anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Parmegiani in Sydney

On Jun 16, 9:34am, Robert Moore wrote:
> Subject: Re: Parmegiani in Sydney
> >Just a reminder that the French composer Bernard Parmegiani will be
> >speaking about his work this Thursday from 4-5 PM at the Sydney
> >Conservatorium of Music, 109 Pitt St (near cnr Hunter St) in Room 5.01.
> >
> >Parmegiani's visit to the Conservatorium is being sponsored by the
> >French Embassy and the Australian Computer Music Association.
>
> Is he doing a tour? Are there other locations and dates?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rob

He's been in Melbourne. I had some time with him today -he's thoroughly
charming and one of the key figures from the early days of GRM (Radio France,
w. Pierre's Schaefer and Henry.)

enjoy,

D.

Head, Australian Centre for the Arts and Technology
Australian National University
President, Australasian Computer Music Association

GPO Box 804 Canberra Australia 2601
'phone: +61 2 6249.5640 Fax: +61 2 6247.0229
email: David.Worrall@anu.edu.au
http://online.anu.edu.au/ITA/ACAT/drw/

end fwd