Re: AT822 et eclipse

Subject: Re: AT822 et eclipse
From: Sophia Male (spinoza@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 17:58:24 EDT

It would be a good idea if everyone recorded their experiece of the
eclipse, in all these different parts of the world, and then the
individual moments and places could be (re)assembled together in a sort
of orbital moment, following the order the eclipse was seen... but
can't you only see it from some places anyway? I read Northern Canada
was a good spot.

in any case the eclipse is very exciting

Sophia