Re: AT822 et eclipse

Subject: Re: AT822 et eclipse
From: Geoffroy Montel (Geoffroy.Montel@insalien.org)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 04:11:46 EDT

Neil Wiernik a écrit :

> Sounds like a good idea any one up for a like streaming broadcast
> of Live EA?
> Neil...

I think I'd prefer looking at the eclipse instead of sitting in front
of my computer for a live EA, but anyway, that's not a bad idea!

I thought of a collaboration where many people would record the
soundscape during the eclipse (which only lasts for about 2 minutes),
then people would make the sounds available for the others, and
one could mix them in order to make his own piece of work.
I was told animals go to sleep during the eclipse, that would
be interesting to listen to...

Just my two cents of euro,

Geoffroy