Re: NoTAM DSP announcement

Subject: Re: NoTAM DSP announcement
From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz (bathory@maltedmedia.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 10:24:59 EDT

At 15 07 06 08 1999 +0100, Kevin Busby wrote:
>Jøran Rudi wrote:
>>NoTAMs CD-ROM "DSP" is finally here!
>>
>>"DSP" is an educational software that teaches signal processing and
>>computer music to young people. Currently, it is published only in
>>Norwegian, but a Danish version is underway. A paper describing the
>>software can be read here:
>>http://www.notam.uio.no/~joranru/DSPforChildren.html
>
>That all-important platform information: "any PC running Windows 95".

I must admit I got a chuckle out of this. On this list, those of us running
PCs often follow links that dead-end in Mac software... but just let *one*
PC post get through without, ahem, "that all-important platform
information" ... so, hey, where *is* that Win95/98 version of Max?

Dennis
http://kalvos.org/