SOCAN? OR OTHERS

Subject: SOCAN? OR OTHERS
From: dave solursh (dsolursh@georgian.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 00:19:02 EDT

hello lists, I am in the middle of registering with SOCAN (the Candian
scociety for musicains) and just recived a contract to sign. Before
signing I was wondering if there are any negative implications in signing
up with such an organization. I have never been invovled with the
comercial side of music, but feel I need to plung in some time, if I want
to Make music a serious career path. Any info, feedback or experiences
would be greatly apreiciated. Thankx, Little Dave.