Re: Eshun book

Subject: Re: Eshun book
From: Eric Somers (somers@sunydutchess.edu)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 08:34:24 EDT

>If anyone knows of a store that does carry it and
>accepts online orders then I would like to buy a copy.

I hate to be the one answering my own question but after Robert Dow posted
the full bibliographic information for "More Brilliant than the Sun" by
Kodwo Ofri Eshun I was able to locate the book at a British online
bookseller: THE BOOKPL@CE (www.thebookplace.com)

Cost including overseas express airmail to the U.S. is 17 British Pounds. I
thought others might be interested. Cost before postage is 10 pounds.

- Eric