Re: headphone usage

Subject: Re: headphone usage
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 10:57:42 EDT

>Kevin - I don't understand the relevance of administrative support??

I'm sure the University wouldn't be pleased to know that it is actually
creating a hazardous working environment for its students. That is the
leverage you need to put pressure on the powers above you to change the
situation. Accepting the situation is not enough... solutions are a necessity.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca