Re: Hmmmmm

Subject: Re: Hmmmmm
From: jan.larsson (jlarsson@ibm.net)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 08:16:07 EDT

>It is not because you've spent your money buying a license that you
>have the right to ignore the instrument makers. I ackowledge also the situat
>ion where the work was performed / composed, as well as the basic ideas and
>their origin, as far as I can search.

sorry, now that i read your answer i think i misinterpreted your previous post.

it is not the money that is important when you buy a software license, but
that you are given permission to use the software. and if the end result
could not have been realised without this particular software application,
then i think it (or the software developer) should be given credit.

but my parents? only if i win an oscar award ;-)

/regards,
jan larsson,
sweden.