Re: Quicktime 4 and import audio

Subject: Re: Quicktime 4 and import audio
From: jerome joy (joy@thing.net)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 13:47:14 EDT

>>And now, a (Mac) technical question:
>>
>>I've recently upgraded to Quicktime 4.0b21 (!) and have found it to be
>>pretty snazzy indeed. Only one problem: I can't seem to import audio from
>>cds anymore! Can anyone confirm that they have a similar problem with the
>>latest version of Quicktime?
>>Thanks,
>>ned
>
> Answer: Reinstall the old Movie player 3.0 while keeping Qtme 4.0
>extensions. It will work as before. And you can keep both 3.0 and 4.0
>players since they have differents names.
>
> Il suffit de reinstaller le bon vieux MoviePlayer 3.0! tout en
>gardant les extensions de Qtme 4.0.

since i've upgraded to QT 4.0b22, I've got no access to QuickTime Musical
Instruments ?? It didn't install a new version of this extension. I've
tried with old versions of QTMI extensions, but it doesn't work because of
incompatibility of the upper version, so???

any solution ??

ciao

jerome

jerome joy