Re: Hmmmmm

Subject: Re: Hmmmmm
From: christophe charles (charles@tkd.att.ne.jp)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 13:26:22 EDT

At 12:07 99.5.23, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> "software locks" being proposed by Microsoft et al? If not, would you be
> afraid of losing your material, or credit, or royalties? Being sampled?
> Dissed in public? Misrepresented? In other words, if you could 'painlessly'
> post your work today, would you? All of it?

I am curious to know how many people here have had this horrible experience
of being "sampled" (with details, so that we know what was sampled from what
) and why they are angry about having been sampled.

> (I sometimes wish I could walk the streets with a
> built-in defocuser like they use on those cop programs, denying the capture
> of my image or sounds... just for the fun of it.)

"cop programs" : a fine definition.

--
christophe charles
tokyo 110-0001 taitoku yanaka 3-21-5-303