Re: SenseBus

Subject: Re: SenseBus
From: Robert Cruickshank (robcruic@interlog.com)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 22:59:22 EDT

Glad you enjoyed it Neil- we had fun making it. (I should have thought to
have posted something about the opening to this list, but I was so
wrapped up in building it, that I even forgot to phone a lot of my
friends...
All the sounds in the piece BTW are generated by the the Basic Stamp
microcontrollers themselves, except for a drum machine that is coming out
this tuesday, we don't really like the sounds.(I'm throwing in a TX81z
instead.) This tuesday we will be reprogramming the sounds a bit, as sort
of a workshop. So if you've already seen it, come back after tuesday,
it'll sound even better! It was quite a challenge to get interesting
sounds out of the Stamps, they are defininitely on the bleep bleep end of
the spectrum, but I think we came up with some good stuff.

Rob Cruickshank Toronto, Canada
www.interlog.com/~robcruic