Re: SenseBus and one persons attitude

Subject: Re: SenseBus and one persons attitude
From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz (bathory@maltedmedia.com)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 10:46:21 EDT

At 10 32 05 20 1999 -0400, Neil Wiernik calmly responded:
>What on earth are you talking about?

Email is just conversation; that's not a problem. I said the SenseBus
*website* had barriers and errors.

Those who visit the SenseBus website will immediately find that it has
accessibility barriers -- something artists (of all people) should be
concerned with!

Accessibility is an important issue, and anybody building a website --
especially one with "futuristic" claims, and by artists (part of whose work
is communication) -- should have a look at the W3C accessibility
guidelines. Peter Traub's site (recently discussed here) has the same sort
of barriers.

And why would a site go public with the months of the year misspelled? It
hurts the project's credibility.

Should I put my trust in a system gone public with both barriers and a lack
of concern for detail? Nope.

Dennis