SenseBus and one persons attitude

Subject: SenseBus and one persons attitude
From: Neil Wiernik (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 10:32:05 EDT

At 8:01 AM 5/20/99, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz rudly wrote:
>Mmmm. And a website with accessibility barriers and spelling errors. Not
>exactly confidence-inspiring. Maybe a central brain *is* needed...
>
>Dennis

Neil Wiernik calmly responded:

What on earth are you talking about?
The link to the URL I gave out works fine and the spelling mistakes was in
the name of the center and for the address of the.
If you note the time I sent that message out you will note it was at 3am
after a long day of work. Also note that message was sent out in a friendly
manner to share some interesting infomation with the group that I came
accross yesterday. And what is wrong with that? Wasnt CECdis. created for a
form of sharing infomation? Your comments make me feel that they are out of
jelousy of a really good project and nothing else. I have been on the list
on and off since day one and have never, ever expeienced such a childish
reponce to any one post. A little openness please would be nice, rather
then some sort of childish gut responce, whining about a honest mistake!

If you have a further problem with this please take this private with me at
my personal email address as the others on the list need not be bothered
with such junk mail.

Neil Wiernik

Neil Wiernik
naw@techno.ca