Subject: ...
From: joshua thorpe (jthorpe@echo-on.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 00:56:43 EDT

hi paul,

it's josh thorpe here. we bumped into each other in the cbc lobby a couple
months ago - i'm from vancouver.

that meeting went well - i may have some work there this summer, and i'm
starting a short documentary for radio this month too.

i'm looking for all sorts of gigs writing acoustic and electroacoustic
music, recording and editing, doing sound design, interdisc art etc. just
wanted to contact you and let you know in case you need assistants for any
projects etc. that i'd be interested. also please let me know if work of
yours is being performed, i'd like to hear some.

cheers,

josh