Re: Mortuos Plango, Vivos Voco

Subject: Re: Mortuos Plango, Vivos Voco
From: paul steenhuisen (ba@unixg.ubc.ca)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 13:42:03 EDT

Mikhail Malt wrote:
>Hi! man!!
>try askiing to Marc Battier (from ircam) that, if i'm not wrong, was his
>"tutor"...

at first i read these two postings and thought only of the great beginning
to the harvey piece. until i realized that if i'm not mistaken HT and MM
have offices a mere 2 metres apart!

and then i remembered when i heard a "performance" of it listed at 18
minutes in duration at the icebreaker (they began playing it at half-speed
until i casually went to the mixing desk and said "dude, wrong speed"(!!)).
 obviously, JH was not present, and the bells did seem a little drugged.

salut vous deux,
paul