Re: prog note

Subject: Re: prog note
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 23:59:39 EDT

An informal note from the artistic director of Open Ears Festival in
Kitchener. Looks like Robert Normandeau's work 'Tropes' will get a
performance in an orchestral program. Congrats Robert!!!

Anyone interested in coming to Kitchener and need details can contact me and
I will forward you the festival info I posted a couple of weeks ago. Or
visit the web site listed below.

Cheers!

Darren Copeland

>I am including Robert Nomandeau's 'Tropes' in the KWS programme on
Saturday. >Its a great piece and based on the music of Mozart (therefore
fitting the >orchestra and hall context.)

>The programme is now:
>
>Hatzis: Zeitgeist
>McDonald: An Artist's Neighbourhood
>Hatch: Undr
>
>INTERMISSION
>
>Robert Normandeau: Tropes
>Schafer: The Falcon's Trumpet
>

>Cheers,
>
>Peter
>
>for festival details: http://www.kwsymphony.on.ca/openears

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca