On Film/Sound from Oz-land [fwd]

Subject: On Film/Sound from Oz-land [fwd]
From: KEVIN AUSTIN (KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 06:58:10 EDT

FYI ... sorry for doubles

kaustin@vax2.concordia.ca

From: IN%"oz-computer-music@anu.edu.au" 10-MAY-1999 05:27:02.44
To: IN%"oz-computer-music@anu.edu.au" "Australian Computer Music list"
Subj: C I N E S O N I C Newsletter 2 May 99

Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:26:54 +1000
From: Terry McDermott <T.McDermott@latrobe.edu.au>
Subject: C I N E S O N I C Newsletter 2 May 99
Sender: owner-oz-computer-music@anu.edu.au

Howdy everyone, this is slightly off-topic, but it is to do with sound.
Unfortunately it clashes with the ACMC, but if anyone in Melbourne cant go
to Wellington, then they can maybe attend this conference instead! Looks
interesting. I attended the Howard Shore and Carter Burwell sessions at
last year's conference, and it was well worth it- the live performance of
the score to the film Crash was unforgettable. Thats my plug for the month.

                --Terry

Terry McDermott

Music Department
School of Arts & Media