K&D updates

Subject: K&D updates
From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz (bathory@maltedmedia.com)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 10:56:01 EDT

At 15 14 05 09 1999 +0000, Lisa Whistlecroft wrote:
>I have *started* a set of links (called 'external resources' on the course
>page) to relevant organisations, articles, etc., and to composers' home
>pages (where they are more than a sales list!) and I'll be delighted to add
>to it

This reminds me... the latest Kalvos & Damian's New Music Bazaar
e-newsletter is was just sent out yesterday. You can email me to get on our
list, or just read it here: http://www.goddard.edu/kalvos/kalvnews.html

We're a weekly two-hour show and cybercast of composer interviews and
music. We did an 8-hour EAM overnight special last year as well, and plan
to repeat that a few times this year. Our site has over 3,000 pages of
resources and composer bios. We've broadcast interviews with 99 composers
(some two or three shows long) since May 1995, and have been offering new
music clips on the web since September of that year.

Composers are always invited to submit material and especially to join us
on the show. This week's guest in the studio was Kui Dong. Next week on
tape will be Margaret Lancaster, and following that, Charles Amirkhanian.
(We have two new interview tours ready to go for Montreal and New York, but
haven't yet been able to fund them. Apologies to those who are waiting for
a schedule.)

Thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone about K&D.

Full details, including email addresses, incoming FTP, postal mail, etc.,
are found at our homepages...
http://maltedmedia.com/kalvos/
http://www.goddard.edu/kalvos/
...and as soon as the nameservers get this through the net...
http://kalvos.org/

Best to all,
Dennis