Re: cd burning: advice wanted

Subject: Re: cd burning: advice wanted
From: Garth Paine (garth@activatedspace.com.au)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 19:08:07 EDT

HI HANS,

>BTW Digital Audio Extractor is exactly doing what you describe. It creates
>audiofiles
>on your harddisc. But it does not like the faster CDrom drives as inn G3s.

Yes, I know that, but the Toast software (not audio extractor) also says
that it can copy an audio CD, but I have had no luck with it copying my own
CD.

Cheers,

Garth

BTW: note that I have changed email and www addresses to
garth@activatedspace.com.au

Activated Space
. Composer, Sound Designer, Installation Artist
.. Interactives Designer, Exhibition Consultant
........ph. 61 3 95720133

http://www.activatedspace.com.au