Re: techy help needed...

Subject: Re: techy help needed...
From: Anomalous Records (eric@anomalousrecords.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 12:35:05 EDT

>It is NAV its a terrible program. I would remove it from your machine load up
>VIREX its better and less troublesome to the machine and user. Next remove
>Norton Utilities and keep it on a boot up CDR. run it regularly but honestly I
>would never keep any Norton product on my machine!!! Norton only slows up the
>machine, forces it to crash, and in general does weird things to it.
>Follow my
>advice you'll be much happier for it.

I would second this. I found Norton to be a real pain, and eventually had
to wipe it from my system as not only did it not fix things, but also would
freeze checking the system. I found Techtool from Micromat to be much more
help in actually finding the problem.

Eric Lanzillotta
<eric@anomalousrecords.com>

Anomalous Records
P.O. Box 22195, Seattle, WA 98122-0195, USA
telephone: (206) 328-9339 fax: (206) 328-9408
<http://www.anomalousrecords.com/>
<http://www.anomalousrecords.com/Streamline/>