Re: techy help needed...

Subject: Re: techy help needed...
From: Neil Wiernik (neil.wiernik@utoronto.ca)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 09:47:00 EDT

Honestly,

It is NAV its a terrible program. I would remove it from your machine load up
VIREX its better and less troublesome to the machine and user. Next remove
Norton Utilities and keep it on a boot up CDR. run it regularly but honestly I
would never keep any Norton product on my machine!!! Norton only slows up the
machine, forces it to crash, and in general does weird things to it. Follow my
advice you'll be much happier for it.

Neil Wiernik

--
Neil Wiernik