Re: techy help needed...

Subject: Re: techy help needed...
From: Christopher Allworth (ab634@chebucto.ns.ca)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 07:35:23 EDT

Some would be thankful for a vanishing mouse.
  Have you tried running Norton disk doctor which at least brings the MACs
up to standard health?
In my experience anti-virus software can create anomalies so I would try
removing such software to see. Finally, I would try to replace the mouse
in the control panel with a back-up copy. Christopher