BNMP May 8 Concert

Subject: BNMP May 8 Concert
From: Keeril Makan (keeril@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 00:25:02 EDT

BERKELEY NEW MUSIC PROJECT (B.N.M.P.) Presents:

A concert of new music by graduate composers at UC Berkeley.

**Saturday, May 8th, 8:00 PM, Hertz Hall**
FREE ADMISSION

Music by Dwight Banks, Bruce Bennett, Brian Current, Lea Heineman, Keeril
Makan, Gregory Pitter, Eitan Steinberg, Dmitri Tymoczko

Performers include the Del Sol Quartet, Amelia Archer, Sarah Cahill, David
Carlisle, and Karen Shinozaki

Free Reception after the concert.

For more information contact:
Fernando Benadon
Director, Berkeley New Music Project
(925) 827-5949
Benadon@aol.com

The Berkeley New Music Project is funded by the Townsend Center for the
Humanities, Graduate Events, Graduate Projects and Services, E.I.G.P., and
the Department of Music, UC Berkeley.

***If you receive this message, then your email has been forwarded to me as
someone who is interested in new music. If you would like to be removed
from this, please let me know. Thank you.***