Re: furthermore...

Subject: Re: furthermore...
From: Andrew Czink (aczink@bc.sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 00:20:05 EDT

    Dear Shannon,

    I saw your call for works posted to the CEC discussion list. Your show
sounds interesting. I've got a CD label (with composer John Oliver and
graphic designer Tanya Petreman) that started up in January 1998. We've just
recently released our 7th CD and I think our work would fit with your show's
mandate. I'd like to send you two compilations of electro-acoustic work
featuring pieces by all of our 7 currently contracted artists: Hildegard
Westerkamp (Canada), Susan Frykberg (New Zealand), Giorgio Magnanensi
(Italy), Damian Keller (Argentina), Rainer Burck (Germany), John Oliver
(Canada) and myself Andrew Czink also from Canada.
    If you find the CDs interesting we can put you on our regular list to
send promotional copies of our CDs.
    Good luck to you and your show and hope to hear from you soon.

    Cheers,

    Andrew

    Andrew Czink
    earsay productions