Annual General Meeting - CASE

Subject: Annual General Meeting - CASE
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 14:53:56 EDT

Come one, Come all!!

The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Canadian Association for Sound
Ecology (CASE) will take place on Monday, May 24 at 9:30 AM in Kitchener,
Ontario as part of the Open Ears Festival. The agenda will be presented at
the meeting. All members and friends of CASE are strongly urged to attend
this meeting. Any member who would like to run for a position on the board
of directors should send a letter of intent to CASE or contact a board
member before the AGM. Elections will be held during the AGM. Future
projects and orientations of CASE will be discussed at this meeting.

CASE
c/o Musicworks
179 Richmond St West
Toronto, ON
M5V 1V3, Canada

or contact Darren Copeland 905-822-3918 or darcope@interlog.com

Thank you for your attention.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca