Re: Spectral Analysis (Mac) FWD

Subject: Re: Spectral Analysis (Mac) FWD
From: Kevin Busby (busbykg@novell2.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 09:22:23 EDT

Thanks Kevin and Alexandre for the list! You may also be interested in PAZ
(http://www.waves.com/htmls/prods/indi/paz.html), supplied as part of some
of the Waves "bundles".

Kevin
-------

At 5:30 am -0400 28/4/99, KEVIN AUSTIN wrote:
>Sorry for doubles.
>
>On spectral analysis programs for Mac (fwd from AUDITORY).
[...]

--
Kevin Busby, Studio Manager, Department of Music, University of Birmingham,
Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, England. Tel: +44-(0)121-414 5785.