Re: OT: CD Questions

Subject: Re: OT: CD Questions
From: Alain Gauthier (imp@CAM.ORG)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 22:06:43 EDT

Ned,

I'm quite sure you can give a name to a CD in Toast itself. Just give a
name to the highest folder in the hierarchy. Sorry if this is not a very
precise information but I haven't used Toast in days and I don't remember
exactly.

For the icon, I never tried but my experience with Mac tell me that you
would have to bring in a Icon that usually resides in any folder but that
are usually invisible. You can see them and/or create them if you use
something like RedEdit. This would work for data cds, for audio CD -
correct me if I'm wrong - I don't think there is any way you can give a
specific name or icon to it.

You might loose one or two CD in the trial/error process though...

Al,

>Hello to all.
>
>I use Toast software on a G3 to burn audio and data cds. What do I need
>(software) to add my own (desktop, not hard-copy) icon and name to a cd?
>
>Thanks,
>
>ned

i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i
Alain Gauthier
imp@cam.org
http://www.cam.org/~imp/
i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i i!i