CNMAT SPRING 1999 CONCERT EXCHANGE

Subject: CNMAT SPRING 1999 CONCERT EXCHANGE
From: Keeril Makan (keeril@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 20 1999 - 01:39:39 EDT

CNMAT SPRING 1999 CONCERT EXCHANGE

The CNMAT Users Group and CARTAH present two evenings of electro-acoustic
music

Friday 23 April 1999 at 8:00pm

Saturday 24 April 1999 at 8:00pm

at the Center for New Music and Audio Technologies
1750 Arch Street, Berkeley
admission $5

Friday 23 April 1999 at 8:00pm:

Edmund Campion
Richard Karpen
Eric Marty
David Wessel

Saturday 24 April 1999 at 8:00pm:

Linda Antas
Bret Battey
Bruce Bennett
Amar Chaudhary
Keeril Makan
Michael Zbyszynski

featuring performances by

Linda Antas, flute
Amar Chaudhary, electronics
Ernie Mansfield, EWI
John McGinn, piano
Silvia Yee, flute

Colloquium with Richard Karpen on his music
at the Center for New Music and Audio Technologies
Saturday 24 April 1999 at 3:00pm

for more information:
http://cnmat.CNMAT.Berkeley.EDU/~bruce/CNMAT99.html