Re: Win32 FREEWARE Realtime Granular Synth

Subject: Re: Win32 FREEWARE Realtime Granular Synth
From: Marcel Wierckx (mwierc@po-box.mcgill.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 13:22:40 EDT

That reminds me, for a similar program for the Mac why not check out my
Real-Time Granular Synthesizer? It's a little rough still, and needs a
rather fast machine (233 G3 recommended, if you want 44.1 audio, otherwise
take the sampling rate down and it will work on anything faster than 160
Mhz). This summer (if the weather isn't too nice ;) ) I'll be doing a major
upgrade, so I'd love to hear some comments from users.

It's on the web at http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~marcel. And of course, it's
freeware too.

Marcel