Re: OT: CD Questions

Subject: Re: OT: CD Questions
From: Neil Wiernik (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 11:24:18 EDT

Ned

Try this mounting the CD as an image then you can change the icon.
For naming the disk other then untitiled cd...
if you double click the cd icon in the add files window you a small window
will pop up and you can rename the untitled cd.
This is ofcourse if you have clicked the new cd button befor you add the files.
other wise toast will creat the cd name and image by default which is
untitled cd and the boring cd icon....

hope this helps....

Neil...

At 10:51 AM 4/17/99, Ned Bouhalassa wrote:
>Hello to all.
>
>I use Toast software on a G3 to burn audio and data cds. What do I need
>(software) to add my own (desktop, not hard-copy) icon and name to a cd?
>
>Thanks,
>
>ned

Neil Wiernik
Primary Technical Advisor
University of Toronto, Information Commons.
neil.wiernik@utoronto.ca
naw (aka: Neil Wiernik)
http://www.techno.ca/studio/naw
http://www.techno.ca/ntac
naw@techno.ca
Not to miss:
Primere live pa: May 15th 1999 at the Weave Art Complex
330 Dundas St. West. Toronto, Ontario.
(this appearence will be part of the FFO event).