Re: Schools

Subject: Re: Schools
From: jerome joy (joy@cnap-villa-arson.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 04:34:02 EDT

>G'day,
>
> I'm studying Ea at concordia, just finishing my first year.
>Experimenting with sound is something I've always done, but I've only
>found out in the last coupla years that there was a home for tweakers
>like me: EA.
>
>I'd like to study in another country, hopefully, in my third year. I
>had been intrigued by Australia, but my recent communications with
>Lawrence in Melbourne showed me that they were in even a worse position
>(funding and studio wise). He mentioned something about Paris,
>though... I was wondering if there is any composers or teachers in
>Paris who could offer some information on an Ea curriculum in any of
>the schools there. Or, if you could simply post a school's website,
>that'd be great, too..

hi matt,

here only works with sounds maybe music...

website : http://www.cnap-villa-arson.fr/audiolab/ (website no updated
since few months)

workshops and lectures here since last november: Peter Sinclair, Paul
Demarinis, Kasper Toeplitz, Jocelyn Robert, John Oswald (here now 15 to 23
April), Robert Barry, "pedagogical" project now in progress since the
beginning of April (Nice, Budapest, Bremen, Marseille), and so on...

jerome joy

http://www.imaginet.fr/manca/joy