Re: the culperates

Subject: Re: the culperates
From: Daniel Leduc. (leducd@ERE.UMontreal.CA)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 23:23:32 EDT

>Gee, Cam, why would you waste these people`s time with your misguided
>questions? For Shame... Can`t you see how busy they are? How
>seriously and astuteley they are building the stronghold of
>electroacoustic composition for you and me, the young upstarts? Cam,
>The CEC is obviously a forum of fruitless pontification by SERIOUS
>composers who are orthographologically challenged. Let`s leave poor
>mr.Wiernik be...
>
>best
>
>matt

... and don't forget that City of Toronto closes the city's doors every
night between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.. So, pleeeeeeeeeeeease, be quiet and don't
post any email after 10 p.m.! :-)

dan (maudit que je me trouve comique par bouttes!).

Daniel Leduc (D.Mus. M.Mus.) * To be is to do (Socrate)
leducd@ere.umontreal.ca * To do is to be (Sartre)
leduc.daniel@uqam.ca * To be do be do (Sinatra)
                   http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/s14370
     "Je suis un mensonge qui dit toujours la verite" (Cocteau)