Re: the culperates

Subject: Re: the culperates
From: matt kober (mattkober@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 12:27:08 EDT

--- paul steenhuisen <ba@unixg.ubc.ca> wrote:
> dear all,
> i believe those involved have made their differing
> stances clear by now,
> non?
> some are feeling attacked, some are attacking.
> realistically, a vague question about a class
> assignment was misguidedly
> sent to the list,
> but by now the ongoing banter does nothing but put
> more junk in our inboxes.
> can we proceed elsewhere now please?
> thanks,
> paul

Dear Pall,

I was merely standing by my classmate as I saw that he was being
dumped on by the snickering likes of mr.Wiernak and mr. Naylor. At
least Mr. Bouhalassa has the benefit of a sense of humour! Please
remember that such snobbery isn`t a way to attract more people into the
realm of ea. Why, us kids are likely to just revert back to the old
Drum `n Bass (where the real money is). Don`t push us around, dig? We
are your future.
    OK, Now I`ve made my stance clear. Speaking of junk... exactly how
many hundreds of apologetic e-mail requests have gummed up MY e-mail in
the last year? I wonder.

bets

matt