Re: the culperates

Subject: Re: the culperates
From: matt kober (mattkober@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 12:00:53 EDT

Gee, Cam, why would you waste these people`s time with your misguided
questions? For Shame... Can`t you see how busy they are? How
seriously and astuteley they are building the stronghold of
electroacoustic composition for you and me, the young upstarts? Cam,
The CEC is obviously a forum of fruitless pontification by SERIOUS
composers who are orthographologically challenged. Let`s leave poor
mr.Wiernik be...

best

matt