Re: Assignment 5C?

Subject: Re: Assignment 5C?
From: neil.wiernik@utoronto.ca
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 11:02:32 EDT

Acctually that would require opening the thing since cecdisscuss does not
use a prefix in its email subject headers ex:(cec)subject bla bla bla.
And I happen to be a post master I get enough junk email on top of it all.
So to cut it down it down would be nice. For the most part I find this
list to be usefull to my own personal work as an artist, but to recive
emails such as this one is compleatly useless. Im sure even though the
prof. asked that they make use of cecdisscuss Im so dam sure it was not
for such purposses. These are email paging lists for such needs and I
really do not see cecdisscuss as so. I really wish the admin. for this
list would ceate a policy on such an issue. This was if it was permitted
I would pipe down, ad if it wasnt such messages would simply get bounced.
Or in worst case senerio that the culperate gets unsubbed to the list.
This is how I have worked my lists in the past.
So in general I do hit the delete key when a subject is not of interest to
me, but I had to read it in the first place. I would have hoped that the
list admin. would have done some thing about it in the first place but
obviously not. so now we have this flood of emails on the list of such a
nature that really has nothing to do with EA or sound at all but rather
cecdisscuss is now acting as a pager device???????
Hummmmm...think about it.

Neil Wiernik....