Re: Assignment 5C?

Subject: Re: Assignment 5C?
From: Dac Chartrand (conner@videotron.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 14:40:56 EDT

> it was not privately sent because our teacher encourages us to post all
> questions we have on cec. it only applies to eamt 205 students (specifically to
> me and anyone who is wondering about the same assignment)
>
> unfortunately i still haven't recieved a straight answer about the assignment.
> why won't anyone help me? i'll call on dac if no profs will acknowledge my
> cries for help....

CEC.Discuss is an international listserv. Your question was relevant
only to the Concordia Electroacoustic student and faculty body.
EAMT.List is the discussion group you should have posted to.

[donc] eamt@concordia.ca [not] cecdiscuss@concordia.ca [= true]

Enjoy!

--
Alone Counter Productions / Intellectual Militia Recordings
Hammer have you seen her? http://pages.infinit.net/acp/