Re: Assignment 5C?

Subject: Re: Assignment 5C?
From: neil.wiernik@utoronto.ca
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 14:08:02 EDT

Im pretty sure when they said post any questions it was not of such a
personal nature, or to be taken so literally. Im sure what they mean was
to ask questions of an EA or sound nature not of what was the assignment
for such and such a date?
Can some one correct me on this if I am wrong?

Neil Wiernik