Re: Assignment 5C?

Subject: Re: Assignment 5C?
From: Cameron Harding (cam7@globalserve.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 12:58:15 EDT

neil.wiernik@utoronto.ca wrote:

> Hey can I ask why this was not privatly sent?
> Is this some thing that we all need to read?
>
> Neil Wiernik
> naw@techno.ca
>
> On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, Ned Bouhalassa wrote:
>
> > Objective: Grow.
> >
> > Process: Using only a microphone, computer and sound-editor, write a
> > beautiful, passionate piece about yourself. Not too long and not too loud.
> >
> > Documentation: Write program notes that a ten-year old can understand.
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > >i'm not quite sure of what we were supposed to do for assignment 5
> > >(c)....i seem to have lost the sheet.....could any kind soul fill me in
> > >on the objective and process?
> > >
> > >also, do we need to document 5 a? b? c?
> > >
> > >cam.

it was not privately sent because our teacher encourages us to post all
questions we have on cec. it only applies to eamt 205 students (specifically to
me and anyone who is wondering about the same assignment)

unfortunately i still haven't recieved a straight answer about the assignment.
why won't anyone help me? i'll call on dac if no profs will acknowledge my
cries for help....

cam.