Re: Metaphors and mimesis

Subject: Re: Metaphors and mimesis
From: Anna Rubin (anna.rubin@oberlin.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 14:09:56 EDT

Friends, I would appreciate any suggestions for readings on the subject of
sound metaphors in ea, the subject of sound mimesis. I am aware of the
excellent volume of the Contemporary Music Review edited by Katharine Norman
with essays by herself, Risset, Riddell, etc. Thank you, Anna Rubin

Cher amis, Je cherche des articles au sujet de metaphores en son s.v.p.
Merci, Anna Rubin

Anna Rubin
Department of Composition, Room 213, Oberlin College, Conservatory of Music
Oberlin, OH 44074-1588 Phone: 440-775-6155
Email: Anna.Rubin@oberlin.edu