> >Subject: *underwire*

Subject: > >Subject: *underwire*
From: rachael@gonebad.net
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 17:14:36 EDT

yes,

i heard what you are doing and maybe you are interested to know that we
also have an all female electronic label which focuses on extreme concepts
and top-notch programming and technique....
Our manifesto has been circulating since last September and it seems to
have drawn alot of other people to do the same. Are the people that fund
the label and do distribution, covers etc. women? If so, what is their
background, prior releases etc??
check us out at
The Homewrecker Foundation
http://www.digitalworldnet.com/newspages/digiworld11-98.html
and interviews with me at
http://www.digitalworldnet.com/artists/hecate.html
and an article about me and other female junglists...
http://www.junglevoodoo.com/jungle411.htm

talk to you later-
Rachael Kozak

James Stevens http://bak.spc.org/subscribe

0973318881 <-------------------> (44) 01712340804

Backspace/Winchester Wharf/Clink Street/London SE1 9DG London Bridge Tube/BR

http://bak.spc.org <-------------------> Founded
Spring 1996

Backspace has re-opened as scheduled, so please come down soon and
re-subscribe for 99.