PEACE word

Subject: PEACE word
From: Vivian Adelberg Rudow (vivian@peabody.jhu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 11:23:08 EST

i,

I recently asked for people of languages different then English to send me
a voice recording of them saying the word "peace"

Sending the recorded word via AIFF file
would be fine & easy to retrieve.

I'll be using the word in a new electronic music work. All names of people
will be credited.

Please send to both internet addresses, especially my aol account as I
retrieve better from that account.

VivianAR@aol.com
vivian@peabody.jhu.edu

Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Vivian Adelberg Rudow (Vickie)

Next performances of WITH LOVE, cello & tape (CD):

April 18, 1999, 3:00pm,Heidelberg College, Tiffin Ohio, Mairi Dorman,
cellist,Brian Bevelander,festival Chairperson.

May 10, 1999 Carolann Martin, cello, Pittsburg Treble Clef Club, snow
reschedule date, Pittsburg Kansas