Recorded Word

Subject: Recorded Word
From: Vivian Adelberg Rudow (vivian@peabody.jhu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 08:25:20 EST

Hi all,

I would like to have the recorded word for "peace"
in as many different languages as possible to use in a new music piece.
I'll give credit to all who send it to me.

Would any of you out there who have access to
DATS or CDr's please record the word "peace" in any language other then
English & send it to me for use in the music work?

Would you e-mail me it's coming. Extreme thanks!

Best to all

Vivian Adelberg Rudow
211 Goodwood Gardens
Baltimore, MD 21210 USA

Next performances of WITH LOVE, cello & tape (CD):

April 18, 1999, 3:00pm,Heidelberg College, Tiffin Ohio, Mairi Dorman,
cellist,Brian Bevelander,festival Chairperson.

May 10, 1999 Carolann Martin, cello, Pittsburg Treble Clef Club, snow
reschedule date, Pittsburg Kansas