Re: Living Steam, Kew Bridge Steam Museum...uk

Subject: Re: Living Steam, Kew Bridge Steam Museum...uk
From: Nye Parry (A.S.Parry@city.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 08:14:34 EST

Hi Anna
I've been away from my email, Living Steam will run hourly, on the hour
every day except Good Friday until th 11th of April. At weekends
(and Easter Monday) the steam engines operate and the installation forms
an accompaniment to the live sights and sounds, on other days the
installation runs on its own, while the engines are static. The effect is
quite different but both versions are worth experiencing.
Thanks for your interest.

Nye

(p.s. if anyone knows of any similar museums elsewhere that may be
interested in resiting the installation, please let me know.)

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Anna Rubin wrote:

> How long will the exhibit be up?

> Anna Rubin
> Department of Composition, Room 213, Oberlin College, Conservatory of Music
> Oberlin, OH 44074-1588 Phone: 440-775-6155
> Email: Anna.Rubin@oberlin.edu

Nye Parry
City University &
Guildhall School of Music and Drama