Schedule and other info...

Subject: Schedule and other info...
From: MikaMusik (mikamusik@usa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 11:02:18 EST

Hello everybody,

I'm really excited to announce that my new band, MikaSonik, will play
for the first time live in New York. This doesn't mean that the
five-year old MikaKosmos has split, not at all. MikaKosmos will tour
in May, schedule included below.

Take care,
Mika Pohjola
TUESDAY, APRIL 6 AT 10:30 PM

MIKASONIK:
Ben Monder, guitar
Chris Cheek, ten & sop sax
Marlon Browden, drums
Johannes Weidenmüller, bass
Mika Pohjola, piano & composer

THE KNITTING FACTORY, Alterknit Theatre
74 LEONARD STREET (between Church St and Broadway), TriBeCa, New York City.
The admission is a friendly late evening's $ 6
For reservations, call: 212-219 3055
Also at the Knitting Factory:
JILL SEIFERS, voice & MIKA POHJOLA, piano
TUESDAY, JUNE 1 AT 9 PM
New available CD: "Mika Pohjola: Live at the Blue Note"
Watch and listen to samples:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/4311/audioindex.html
MIKAKOSMOS'S TOUR IN MAY:

Ben Monder, guitar
Roberto Dani, drums & percussion
Matt Penman, bass
Mika Pohjola, piano & composer

ONSDAG 19 MAJ kl. 22:30: LYDMAR HOTEL, Sturegatan 10, Stockholm,
Sweden. Tel: 08-56611300
TORSDAG 20 MAJ kl. 22:30: LYDMAR HOTEL, Sturegatan 10, Stockholm,
Sweden. Tel: 08-56611300
FRIDAY, 21. MAY at 9 pm: THE LINKS HOTEL, Montrose, Scotland. Tel:
01674-671 000
SATURDAY, 22. MAY at 9 pm: THE LINKS HOTEL, Montrose, Scotland. Tel:
01674-671 000

SUNDAY 23. MAY at 8:30 pm: THE PIZZA EXPRESS, 10 Dean Street, London.
Tel: 0171-439 8722

FREDAG 28 MAJ kl 21:. NEFERTITI, Hvitfeldtsplatsen 2, Göteborg,
Sweden. Tel: 031-711 1533
LAUANTAI 29 TOUKOKUUTA klo 21:30: BIRDLAND, Eerikinkatu 10, Turku, Finland.

Website: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/4311

FOR MORE INFORMATION, or if you have no idea why you received this
e-mail, please reply to: mikamusik@usa.net