cherche email search - thanks!

Subject: cherche email search - thanks!
From: Elainie Lillios (elillios@unt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 00:13:44 EST

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

Many thanks for the overwhelming response I received when inquiring about
email addresses of women composers the week before last. I was pleased
that so many people took time out of their busy schedules to assist me in
my endeavor, and am glad to be a part of such an enthusiastic, helpful
community.

Thank you -- and I appreciate your effort and assistance!

Best wishes to all for a refreshing, invigorating, and productive
spring..

Elainie Lillios

Elainie Lillios - Teaching Assistant
Center for Experimental Music and Intermedia (CEMI)
University of North Texas

ph: (817)565-2382 fax: (817)565-2002
email: elillios@unt.edu